List of active policies
From the 25th of may 2018 every organisation must comply with new European privacy regulations (AVG / GDPR). This law replaces the “Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens” and raises the bar for the way personal data are processed and stored. This also impacts everyone registered in online learning platforms. Below DOB Academy explains which personal data are processed and in what manner.
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of Personal Data to be processed by the Data Processor are:
• First name, surname, e-mail address, test and/or study progress results.
Processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data shall be processed by the Data Processor as follows:
• Provision of once-only access to the administrator/controller of the digital environment
• Storage of user profiles and data entered by the user
• Storage of course progress and test results
• Storage of courses, assignments or tests created by customers themselves
• Accessing user statistics
• Making back-ups